Search for Foreclosure Attorneys near you (i.e. "Foreclosure Lawyers in Chicago")

Monday, October 3, 2011

The man who foreclosed on Bank of America

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Forecloser
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook
John Oliver of comedy central's "The Daily Show" filed a report on how the Bank of America foreclosed on a couple that had paid cash for their house. This Florida couple never had a mortgage let alone a home loan with Bank of America. Nonetheless, the bank foreclosed on the couple.

After they dealt with the issue at some level of expense, the married couple hired a rookie lawyer to try and get their money back from the North Carolina financial institution. The bank ignored their requests for months, so the couple foreclosed on their local BoA branch, hired a moving a company and went to the location with a Sheriff to foreclose and confiscate the banks furniture and other assets to get the value of their judgement.

Needless to say, after a few phone calls BoA cut the couple a check. While this skit has a lot of laughs, the story is all still true.

1 comment:

  1. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.
    Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

foreclosure - Google News